The World Congress on IT (WCIT) 2019 has revealed the names of “brilliant Armenians” that will join the event as speakers.
The speakers include:
- Aram Sargsyan – Regional General Manager, Yandex.Taxi
- Tigran Khudaverdyan – Deputy CEO, Yandex Navigator
- Dr. Mary A. Papazian – President, San José State University
- Raffi Krikorian – Managing Director (Engineering), Emerson Collective
- Eric Esrailian – Chief at Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Division of Digestive Diseases, UCLA
- Dr. Yervant Zorian – President, Synopsys Armenia
WCIT is the signature event of the World Information Technology & Services Alliance, the consortium of ICT associations of 83 countries, representing 90% of the industry. For 40 years, technology leaders—CEOs and investors, policy makers and government officials, academics and technologists—have joined in this annual event to discuss the state of the industry, where it is headed, and what it means for our future.
This year, WCIT will address The Power of Decentralization: Promise and Peril and explore how information and communications technology is transforming our lives for better and for worse, and its impact on profits and prosperity, safety and security, democracy and humanity. The conversation that begins at WCIT 2019 will continue beyond the close of the conference in an ongoing series of discussions called The Yerevan Talks.
The Congress to be held in Yerevan on October 6-9 is expected to attract more than 2,500 participants from more than 70 countries.