The victims of Sunday’s blast at Surmalu shopping market have been identified as Misak Margaryan, Anahit Mkhitaryan, Jemma Nazaryan, Anahit Khalatyan, Vardan Kocharyan and Gayane Avetisyan.
As a result of the calls to the 911 hotline of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the following citizens could be considered missing:
- Aram Hayrapetyan, born in 1981
- Marat Shahbazyan
- Sirarpi Khachatryan
- Mariam Khachatryan
- Harut Garakyan
- Gagik Karapetyan
- Artavazd Hayrapetyan
- Erna Grigoryan, born in 1980
- Hrachya Sargsyan, born in 1976
- Vachagan Yeghoyan, born in 2000
- Vanik Amirkhanyan
- Ksenia Badalyan, born in 1981.
- Aram Harutyunyan
- David Mkhitaryan
- Karapet Mkrtchyan, born in 1974
A fire has torn through the following powerful explosions that came from a fireworks warehouse. At least six people died and dozens were taken to hospital following the blast.