Tonight, the Second Semi-Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast LIVE from the Malmö Arena in Sweden, where 17 countries will compete for 10 places in the Grand Final.
The 17 acts competing in the Second Semi-Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:
- Latvia: Here We Go by PeR
- San Marino: Crisalide (Vola) by Valentina Monetta
- FYR Macedonia: Pred Da Se Razdeni by Esma and Lozano
- Azerbaijan: Hold Me by Farid Mammadov
- Finland: Marry Me by Krista Siegfrids
- Malta: Tomorrow by Gianluca
- Bulgaria: Samo Shampioni by Elitsa & Stoyan
- Iceland: Ég Á Líf by Eyþór Ingi
- Greece: Alcohol Is Free by Koza Mostra featuring Agathon Iakovidis
- Israel: Rak Bishvilo by Moran Mazor
- Armenia: Lonely Planet by Dorians
- Hungary: Kedvesem by ByeAlex
- Norway: I Feed You My Love by Margaret Berger
- Albania: Identitet by Adrain Luljuraj & Bledar Sejko
- Georgia: Waterfall by Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani
- Switzerland: You And Me by Takasa
- Romania: It’s My Life by Cezar
Of the 17 entries, 10 will qualify to the Grand Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, which takes place on Saturday the 18th of May. The result will be determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores will create the final outcome. Voting will take place in each of the 17 countries, plus France, Germany and Spain.
In last night’s Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes by watching the live performances. These results have however not been revealed. The televoting will take place during the live show once the final performance has taken place.