Armenia has reported 58 more cases of coronavirus. The total number of confirmed cases has now reached 482, Spokesperson for the Ministry of Health Alina Nikoghosyan informs.
She said 25 had been in quarantine, 31 are the contacts of the confirmed cases. The contacts of the two others are being tracked.
The Ministry of Health calls to:
- Stay at home,
- Limit your contacts,
- Follow personal hygiene,
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after getting home,
- Reduce access to public transport as far as possible;
- In case of contact keep at least 1 meter distance,
- Contact your doctor if you have flu-like symptoms,
- If you have returned from countries where the epidemic is tense, isolate yourself for 14 days,
- Periodically measure your fever and inform the doctor about the results,
- Do not panic and follow your doctor’s advice.