Armenia has reported 17 more cases of coronavirus. The total number of confirmed cases has now reached 424, the National Center of Disease Control informs.
Thirty patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital so far.. Three patients have died.
The Ministry of Health calls to:
- Stay at home,
- Limit your contacts,
- Follow personal hygiene,
- Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after getting home,
- Reduce access to public transport as far as possible;
- In case of contact keep at least 1 meter distance,
- Contact your doctor if you have flu-like symptoms,
- If you have returned from countries where the epidemic is tense, isolate yourself for 14 days,
- Periodically measure your fever and inform the doctor about the results,
- Do not panic and follow your doctor’s advice.