“Shocked” Borussia Dortmund players will “pull together” when they face Monaco, 24 hours after their team bus was damaged by explosions in Germany.
Defender Marc Bartra fractured his wrist in the incident, which led to Tuesday’s Champions League quarter-final first leg being postponed.
The match has been rescheduled for Wednesday, with a 17:45 BST kick-off.
“In such a crisis situation, all of Borussia will pull together,” said chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke, the BBC reports.
“The team and coaches were shocked. Now we must channel it in some way.”
Dortmund said Bartra had an operation on Tuesday after “breaking the radial bone in his arm and getting bits of debris lodged in his hand”.
The 26-year-old, who has played 12 times for Spain, joined Dortmund from Barcelona in June last year.
Captain Marcel Schmelzer said: “We’re all in shock and our thoughts are with Marc. We hope that he will make a speedy recovery.”
The bus was damaged at 18:15 BST on Tuesday – 90 minutes before kick-off – when it was about six miles from the Westfalenstadion in Dortmund.
Police said there were three explosions in the vicinity of the coach. They called it “a targeted attack” and found a letter at the scene, but did not disclose its contents.
They are preparing for a “large deployment” at the rescheduled game.