Moscow-Yerevan bus crash: All victims identified,11 treated in intensive care unit
All victims of the bus crash in Russia’s Tula region have been identified, the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Emergency Situations reports.
- Hakob Lyudvig Alikhanyan (born in 1960)
- Hayk Zhora Hovhannisyan
- Hrach Artavad Badalyan (born in 1981)
- Gagik Armenak Manukyan (born in 1961)
- Varuzh Stepan Stepanyan (born in 1954)
- Sartak Tsolak Nalbandyan (born in 1947)
- Garnik Gurgen Hakobyan (born in 1961)
- Artashes Avetik Hovhannisyan (born in 1980)
The Ministry also informs that 33 passengers are still getting treatment in different hospitals of Tula region, 11 of them in th intensive care department.
Armenian Minister of Transport and Communication Gagik Beglaryan and Minister of Healthcare Armen Muradyan will leave for Tula today to visit the crash site.
In cooperation with Russian counterparts they will organize the transportation of the bodies of the eight victims to Armenia.