Who knew a little chalk could create so much? Buzzfeed.com presents twenty-nine mind-bending works of 3D street art that need to be seen, including Nikolaj Arndt’s painting “The Swan Lake” next to the Opera and Ballet Theatre in Yerevan.
1. A swimming pool you just want to dive into.
2. An underground world you wouldn’t mind exploring.
3. The typical lazy Sunday with music and a pet.
4. This enchanting passage to a world beneath the sea.
5. A waterfall at the zoo in the Czech Republic.
6. A giant in serious need of his vitamins.
7. A rickety bridge you should probably avoid.
8. A glimpse into the vacation you’ve always wanted.
9. The fiery pits of hell.
10. An army preparing for battle.
11. A zen moment.
12. The beautiful yet terrifying gap in the valley.
13. This mutant critter who refuses to be your lunch.
14. A chain smoker and the effects his actions cause.
15. A grizzly and a dog, hanging by the river.
16. An owl delivering a message from the Wizarding World.
17. A trip to the aquarium to see the Orcas.
18. An example of why we should be happy dinosaurs no longer exist.
19. A couple of swans gracefully swimming in the nearby lake.
20. A magic carpet ride.
21. An angel watching over.
22. A boating trip on a warm, summer day.
23. A look into Poseidon’s world.
24. This bird’s eye view of Seattle.
25. A hangout with some pretty cute penguins.
26. And a little Beatles action.
27. A risky moment with some hungry crocs.
28. A brave walk across the bridge.
29. And a hero in the making.