Tonight, the Grand Final of the 2012 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast live from the HMH Arena in Amsterdam from 20:15 CET (23:15 Yerevan time).
Twelve countries will compete for the title of winner of the 2012 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The broadcast will be hosted by Ewout Genemans and Kim-Lian van der Meij.
The 12 acts competing in the Grand Final of the 2012 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:
- Belarus: A More-More sung by Egor Zheshko
- Sweden: Mitt Mod sung by Lova Sönnerbo
- Azerbaijan: Girls & Boys (Dünya Sənindir) sung by Omar and Suada
- Belgium: Abracadabra sung by Fabian
- Russia: Sensation sung by Lerika
- Israel: Let The Music Win sung by Kids.il
- Albania: Kam Një Këngë Vetëm Për Ju sung by Igzidora Gjeta
- Armenia: Sweetie Baby sung by Compass Band
- Ukraine: Nebo sung by Anastasiya Petryk
- Georgia: Funky Lemonade sung by The Funkids
- Moldova: Toate For Vi sung by Denis Midone
- The Netherlands: Tik Tak Tik sung by Femke
Of the 12 entries, just one country will be crowned the winner and claim the trophy. The result will be determined by way of a 50/50 split between national expert juries and televoting. The combined scores will create the final outcome. Countries will award their votes and be announced in full by each of the spokespersons.
In yesterday’s Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes by watching the live performances. These results have however not been revealed. The televoting will take place during the live show once the final performance has taken place.
The viewers of the 12 competing nations will have the opportunity to televote for their favourite song with the numbers being revealed by their respective national broadcaster during the live show. The lines will be open for just 15 minutes after the last song has been performed.
Once the televotes have been collected, these will be combined with the jury votes and centrally added up. The votes will be then be delivered by spokespersons from each of the participating nations.